Monday, November 15, 2010

Can I have one of those outfits? Please?

   At the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Governors Awards.
Sharon Stone looking rejuvenated in green

Hilary Swank somehow pulls off this Marchesa dress

Heather Graham in a red Lanvin. I don't feel enamored of her hair here.

Christine Lahti in a yellow dress that fits well but looks like a pair of my curtains.

Diane Lane in a red Lanvin and looking stunning.


Natalie Portman pulling off this gown, though I'm not a big fan of the left shoulder of it.

Elle Fanning looking remarkably like her older sister, Dakota



I had forgotten that Juliette Lewis could clean up nicely if she wants to.

Sofia Coppola in a nice outfit that looks like something I would be able to afford.

Virginia Madsen looking very elegant. Like what she did with her hair.