Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Polar Bears 1 Morons Nil

So earlier this week a 32 year-old woman climbed into the polar bear enclosure at the Berlin zoo ................... in Germany, Berlin I think.

She swan the big droopy breast stroke with an idiot grin on her face towards the cute and cuddly fluffy wuffy polar bear.

I don't know any details about her at this time but I bet she is a hippy earth loving vegan who wants to mind meld with the noble beast of the north and maybe have its bear babies.

Guess what happened, go on guess.



Ow ow Stopinzee mauling me, our love wasn't supposed to be this vay. Vould someone fukking shoot this thing?

Lets hope she learned her lesson and the mothership can't make her talk to the animals and lets hope the bear didn't catch anything.

The news shows say, "woman rescued from deadly bear enclosure see the dramatic footage".

It was her own fucking fault, anyway I like polar bears, if I could shape shift into the form of an animal it would be a polar bear. Go a head and tell me what would yer animal be if you had the power.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates