Thursday, October 18, 2007

Questionable Questions

I was going to do this deep and intellectual post about the inner city latch-key kids but then I remembered who reads this shit and I can't stand kids so here are some hard hitting questions to tide you over until work finishing and you get to the pub.


1) Is it safe? Is it safe?
2) try to get past the pink shirt, why does David Arquette look like hes shit himself all the time?

3) If those lazy scrounging fuckers in Africa stopped wasting all their money on laundry detergent so their clothes are always clean and colourful would they still be starving?

4) Is this lad yer new hero or what?

5) Is it the herbs and spices or the way its cooked that makes them taste so delicious?

6) I'm too manly for sports but I could watch cheerleaders jumping around all day, am I the only one?

7) Why does bush keep doing this?

8) Who was that masked man?

9) This lass keeps begging me to shag her, should I give into her to give my head peace?

10) where has the First Minister of Northern Ireland's thumb been?
.
The first one with all the correct answers wins a holiday to Zimbabwe. The exchange rate is great right now, something like 300,000 Zimbabwe dollars to 30p or 60 cents.