Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Think I Did It Again.


We couldn't keep the news to ourselves any longer, Halle and I are finally going to have a baby. I kept telling the tart she was getting on a bit I mean shes 41, lucky she has still kept her looks. After sex she used to stick her legs up in the air for 5 minutes in order for my egg seeking soldier jizz to find their targets.

She is 2 months pregnant and has diabetes which means extra risk for the baby, don't worry I'll make sure she stays away from BBQ chicken.

Here are some names we are considering: Alize,Lexus,Mercedes,La Shawnte, La Quitta, Hennessy,KelShanique, MayOnnaise,Traonna, La Vetrius, BonQuisha,Rontoyon,Destiny,India, Delvon, Sharelle, London, Divine, Vinnisha, Prudencia, La Tasheanne, Shalamar, Gonarrea and Latrina.
Suggestions are welcome but please nothing stupid.