Sunday, September 30, 2007

Old Knudsen Is Deep And Likes Tits.


Here is a post that will no doubt upset and enrage some people and possibly alienate some of my readers , about fucking time.

Being a man I get excluded from weemen's issues by weemen probably because its a man's world baby and men are obviously clueless and the enemy. I really don't mine getting excluded from boring talk about what bargains you found in the sales or the intricate details of yer period but I do have an opinion on abortion.

For many years I was a cold blooded killer a non-caring lack of empathy cunt , well I was still a decent person I just didn't want to care or commit, I was flippant and didn't care for anyone not even myself due to the dangerous environment I lived in, it was a coping mechanism.

Over the years I've been allowed to find and be who I am, battling depression and the odd nervous breakdoon has forced me acknowledge my own feelings, I saw there was great strength to be found in compassion, don't get me wrong I'm no wussy silky boy if someone needs killed I can go cold as ice and get the job done, I just don't like to now.

I'm a gardener, a nurturer I've grown trees from seeds my plants are like my children. I help them grow and take pleasure when they thrive, I see seeds as opportunities for life but sometimes you don't have room for them all so you must discard them. If I had my own land I'd grow forests.

No I haven't gone catholic I spill my seed on numerous occasions its not sacred except its not seed its spunk ya silly twats.

I only believe in abortion because there is no other option for the children, no one wants them and there is no where for them to go to grow up safe and strong.

You can go on about the woman's right to choose, I see it as she fucked up/got unlucky and the baby is paying the price for that , she gets a second chance, a get out of jail free card, the baby doesn't, sure deformity, retardation and rape etc are special cases, she didn't make the choice to have a sickly child or to spread them in that instance.
Wheres the bin?

Yes men get off pretty lightly and are to blame too, if you aren't ready to raise a child then you shouldn't be having sex. It looks to me that we make our own problems for 25 seconds of joy, er I mean 25 hours.

During abortions the baby isn't amnestied, this is because Pro Choicers say its not a real baby yet and so doesn't feel pain. The reason they say this is because if they admit it felt pain then they would lose ground in their argument.


Its ok weemen don't feel pain.

Of course it feels pain, just because a fetus can't live outside the womb on its own doesn't make it inhuman, a newborn can't live on its own either .
When one of my children was born a nurse told me they don't feel pain, for the next hour my boy screamed the hospital doon as he fought the nurses who were trying to put an I.V. into his arm.
Like a cat in a bag waiting to drown.


I'll have a BTK without the onions.

The death penalty in the States is under scrutiny because they say the lethal injection causes the prisoner pain, I don't give a shit that some pedo murderer feels pain or not, I say torture them to death. I never hear anything from dog owners that have their dogs put doon, those loyal friends of humans no doubt feel pain too but who cares?



This is my opinion as I believe I'm allowed to have one on my own blog, I only agree to pro choice/baby murder what ever you want to call it because there is no other choice, no system exists to protect and raise the unwanted children so killing them in a hospital is better than dumping them in a bin bag and into a dumpster.

I am not pro life or pro choice, neither left or right wing I believe there are circumstances that effect everything and nothing is black and white or clear cut .


Stop crying ya fucking pussy its only Mike Tyson.

Now here is something of little interest none of you lot know, that might go to explaining how I cum to think the way I do. Two years before my birth my mother had a miscarriage, it was a baby gurl named Lana. My mother changed from then on most likely depression and my father who was from the generation of the stiff upper lip though a good man wasn't much comfort.

I was the last child to be born of them and so probably wouldn't have been here blogging here today if my sister Lana hadn't died in that side alley way beside the hoose.

Being deep I do wonder about the bigger picture a lot, why did so and so die and I lived? Is there not an intelligent design but an insane design? Have I fulfilled my destiny by writing a post that meant something to someone else or do we get a few jobs to do in life? What if there is no reason or point and shit just happens then you die ?


Who gives a toss ? at least we have tits.