Saturday, July 7, 2007

Horny Old Sea Dog.

For fear of upsetting those who demand that I constantly entertain them for free I shall yet again post what I want to. I was watching yon Live Earth concert for a little bit and for the most it was a load of shite, who the fuck were these people? get Glenn Miller or Dame Vera Lynn on for God's sake these no-bodies were shite, preachy preachy wank wank from rich fuckers.

I don't get very excited these days as I've seen it all but some times I get surprised. In Hamburg performing in front of the Hamburgers was a lass called Shakira. Along with her was a little black fella named Wyclef hey don't ask me that's his fucking name. They did this song about Shakira's hips not lying while the wee lad loped about like the Planet of the apes, who gives a fuck about him though? not the camera man that's for sure I'd say that Shakira with her wiggling arse and thrusting dance moves got 99% face/bum time. I was tapping my foot and rubbing my stump (I only have one leg remember and my stump gets sore) I was in a fine mood afterwards lucky that Mrs Keane next door was away to the shaps or I'd be round there for a buck at her.
I must now go google the lass and see if I can get an e-mail address, let the stalking commence .