Wednesday, July 11, 2007

If You Were Spammed.


Some of you may have by now been spammed by some individuals using my avatar. I have been under attack with these childish twats for the last week and as they are not getting anywhere with me and I haven't broken doon and cried they are following the path I thought they would and commenting/spamming as me to discredit me.

They are doing this out of jealousy and small mindedness. I can't help it if I became popular or if I'm more funny than them. Of course I'll never give in and take my blog doon. I will not let the terrorists win.

I have followed them on my 3 site meters and various comments etc and know who it is and know who is somehow connected with them in this.
I am not interested in hearing the denials from the numerous fake personas they have created or how I am paranoid as I heard all that same sort of crap in the OJ trial.
Sure I look a bit like the guy from the film "The body snatchers" going around telling everyone who the aliens are but just remember how that worked out.

They spam themselves and argue with themselves in their comments to look good but myself and Fat Sparrow know their lies.

They won't stop and don't care about you, they are stupid people who can't take being bested so resort to childish pranks to make them think they are powerful and are in control in their lives. Fuck the penis issues and lack of hugs in their lives are so abundantly clear.

Here are those responsible, if you have them on yer links feel free to remove them. Yes its a he said/ she said thing and I can only give you my word that what I say is true.
Why would I do this after 10 months? please e-mail me if you have any doubts, I am a real person just trying to have fun with a blog until these morons decided to try and stop me.
I don't care how many years they have been blogging for or their denials for 10 months I never got any hate mail until after this lot contacted me about a writing gig that was just a set up.

The Curmudgeon -- Philip Challinor Head wanker boring as fuck and arrogant feeling smug due to being over educated .

The Japing Ape -- Gorilla Bananas A Challinor persona likes to play a nice guy. Attacks in subtle ways like in posts and passing it off as humour, classic abuse.

The Jungle-- Jungle Jane Challinor's attack hag Stupid all day unfunny all night responsible for most of the spamming really really not too bright.

AAA Hussey Written by Challinor and used by others to comment and attack from, just a front.

Blog this -- Jenny Friend or Persona of Jane who cares?

Other personas used for spamming myself and others --- my own of course, Hector Munroe, Sister Bridget, The Monday club and now Mamout.


They made me post this, they wouldn't stop, go talk to them I've had it with the slimy cunts, of course they'll tell you I'm mad and will be very indignant about it . I am being spammed as I write this, I knew I shouldn't have clicked on to GB's blog in the middle, those fucking I.T. twats, whatever.

Here is the usual spammer ISP .As you all know I'm on AOL and definitely no where near the UK , (except in my head)

Domain Name

(Unknown)
IP Address

86.140.240.# (British Telecommunications)
ISP

British Telecommunications
Location

Continent
:
Europe
Country
:
United Kingdom (Facts)
State/Region
:
Solihull
City
:
Redditch
Lat/Long
:
52.3, -1.9333 (Map)
Language

English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System

Macintosh MacOSX
Browser

Firefox 2.0Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
Javascript

version 1.5
Monitor

Resolution
:
1440 x 900
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Jul 10 2007 10:35:33 pm
Last Page View

Jul 10 2007 10:35:33 pm
Visit Length

0 seconds
Page Views

1
Referring URL
http://ayscoughe-hussey.blogspot.com/
Visit Entry Page

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/index.html
Visit Exit Page

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/index.html
Out Click


Time Zone

UTC-1:00
Visitor's Time

Jul 10 2007 9:35:33 pm
Visit Number

33,546

In light of new information Lord Milky has been relegated to spammer pawn and his only guilt is by association with said spammers.