Friday, July 6, 2007

Smiley Happy Mungos Having Sex.



C'mon Bob fix it baby build it baby. Is this the worse sexual role playing ever or what?


Old Knudsen is a nice fella no matter what anyone else says, sure I have a jest or two at the expense of others and will stop when they start to cry, well usually. A while back I had a post called "Hot Midget sex" and it was about Tom and Katie getting married, I just wanted to waste the pervert's time. So I was going through my shite meter and what do you know I found people still looking for midgets having sex. I felt a pang of guilt as what if it was me looking for "hot interracial anal action" as I am prone to do and found a post about Tom and Katie, well that would be my mood all gone looking at their smug white teeth and dead eyes so here is a happy wee midget named Mungo having sex.




What technique the funky looking wee fucker has, "look mummy gurl parts, make go pee pee."


Are you all happy now my perverts of the night? Mungo has to go back to his cage and eat his doggy styled treat.