Friday, April 20, 2007

All Aboard The Sky Lark.



A 36-foot catamaran, was found adrift 80 nautical miles off Australia's northeast coast , its 3 crew was missing.

The only damage was to one of the sails, the engine was running, there was food on the table (Vegemite and Fosters lager probably) the laptop was turned on and was still showing the Blog 'Old Bitter Balls' on the screen. That explains the reader who has been viewing me for 58 hours and only one page, heres me thinking I was popular. The radio and GPS was all working, the emergency gear was all aboard but no life rafts.

The theories as to why the 3 men aged 56, 63 and 69 disappeared are:

Madness and suicide after reading me Blog.

Vicious Stingray attack.

Vicious Seal Lion attack.

Somali Pirates into the Old man slave trade business.

The mystery of the 3 man crew of the Kaz 11 has been compared to the 'Mary Celeste' an abandoned "ghost ship" found off the coast of Portugal in 1872. None of the Mary Celeste's crew or passengers were ever found. Though a copy of the book 'fighting, shagging and sailing round the cunting world' by Young Knudsen was found aboard.




This is my 32 ft bilge keeled Ketch "The Floater" which that cunt Bluto won from me during a game of cards . I suspect he cheated and some day I'll get my Floater back and kill Bluto for having bested me, yes I'm a bad loser got a problem with that?