Friday, April 27, 2007

Warning Gere Is On The Prowl.

The vile despicable creature you see above you has an arrest warrant put out on him in India. He is not a murderer, pedo or a gerbil jammer, well maybe the gerbils. He is charged and soon to be found guilty of hugging and kissing on the cheek Shilpa Shetty, star of Channel four's Big Brother and some movies in India apparently .

If you see him do not approach him as he may shake yer hand and someone watching may be offended.

Effigies of Gere have been burned in the street because of this. I say those who have taken this to heart, "wise the fuck up you stupid twats."

Just avoid India mate, its not like they'll cum after you. Anyway its easy to avoid a cuntry whose food is guaranteed to give you Delhi belly. On a personal note, I'd so shag that Shilpa gurl. On the stage I'd be licking her face and nibbling her ear, and she would be hooked to the Knudsen mating method, it wouldn't be the first time my tongue has caused an international incident remember when I was the Scottish ambassador to Africa and I said the words, "slavery, was it really that bad?"