Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Old Knudsen

I have been looking over my Blog and was dragged doon by the hate and negativity of it all, no wonder I only get 700+ visitors a day, I can't blame you all for staying away.

I can blame myself but the more self - hatred and guilt our lives have the less our lives work. I choose to release the past and forgive everyone including myself.

I forgive you all for not being the way I wanted you to be . I forgive you and set you free.

I am now in the market for some self - love and the appreciation of all around me, I feel love for.

Life itself
The beauty I see
Other people
Knowledge
Our minds and bodies and how they work
Animals, birds, fish
Vegetation in all its forms
The Universe
Stuff like that

My mind is gentle and harmonious. I love and approve of myself. I am free to be me.

From now on I will only Blog about the positive things in life and will not swear or say anything negative about anyone. That means I may not post too much as I am off having nice thoughts and looking for harmony and loving the world. God is love and being a creation of God then that makes me Divine and thus God therefore I am love.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and maybe my ban from Heaven will be soon lifted.

I love you all, even the Germans that search for jobs concerning rims, I hope you get gainful employment soon.

I hope you like my new Blog colour, it is the colour of sunshine to brighten up yer lives.