Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Notch

You know Old Knudsen, I treat everyone with respect and a gentleman never discusses a lady but hey look what I woke up to after a crazy Halloween party. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or anything but I totally nailed er made love to this beauty in 14 different ways 2 of which included her pet cat and another required the help of a neighbour, damn I was good.

After she made me a cup of tea (which was minging) I cleaned out her purse while she was in having a crap (it seems I helped with her constipation) and I was out of there.
I think her name was Xthra Darkpox or Elaine or something I was quite drunk and only talked to her to get me hole, as hot as she is I don't think I'll be calling her she kept tearing the skin off her face during the multiple orgasms I was giving her and trying to get me to eat the skin, I mean who doesn't like skin right? but food and sex don't mix in my mind .
I did once eat scrambled eggs with ketchup out of Jennifer Lopez's arse crack which was nice but usually I keep food and sex separate.


Pinch and a punch the first of the month and no returns.