Friday, June 8, 2007

Observations From The World's Greatest Blogger.


Young Todd from Arizona has a future ahead of him, he just needs a cap to hide that ginger hair.


The Best Bloggers have a responsibility that they take seriously, toilet breaks, love, yer kid's school plays should all cum second place.

In my vast experience of Blogging I have cum to realise what makes good and bad Bloggers.
Barring laziness too busy to post and being as dull as a thaw. You know who you are.

The best bloggers are usually:
Miserable, lonely, unsatisfied in life and very often sexually frustrated, they produce the best angst driven posts full of anger and insight that connects with other sad sacks on some level.

The worse bloggers are usually:
Those who have just fallen in love and neglect their blogs and readers for love :::spits::: and those who have been prescribed anti-depressants that work, their imagination and creativity just goes and a world of boring fluffy unicorns is all they have.

Being an optimist is fine but keep that shite out of the blogs you bastards.

Last Wednesday I fell in love. It was with the gurl that gave me senior discount for my tea and scone at the tea hoose. I knew for the sake of my Blog I'd have to break her heart as I have eventually done with the thousands of weemen I've had in my life, sorry mother.

When I finished supping my tea I just got up and walked away, never looking back. Did I leave her a tip? yes, I looked into her vacant glassy brown eyes and said, " never fall in love with a Blogger Doll face ." I think her broken hearted reaction was something like huh? that tea hoose is now dead to me unless she gets fired.