Monday, June 25, 2007

Peanuts and Caramel.

Police suspect he might be a fucking nutter.

Bonney Eberndu, 36, of no fixed address, was arrested at Camberwell Green bus garage, in south-east London, the charge, shitting in trains and not doon the toilets, they caught him on the CCTV doing his big jobs 22 times over the last three months, he caused more than £20,000 worth of damage and earned the name "The Gravy Train Bandit" due to the consistency of his poo they could tell he was a big 'Snickers' fan (formerly called Marathon) as it looked like peanut soup and staked out sweet shops near the train stations .

When asked if he was responsible for these mindless acts of pooism he said, "I think I make a stinky."
.
I can't be arsed today so instead I'm off to look at yer Blogs and leave insulting comments, if I don't then that means,1) yer post was shite, 2) you posted a Youtube or a meme *donc* shite,3) I don't like you,4) I couldn't think of anything to say about yer cute kitten/baby which was really fucking hideous,5) the nazis got me,6) I gave up,7) there is no 7, 8) I'm too busy laughing at yer pathetic life,9) I have a crush on you and I'm shy, 10) just fuck off.
.
*silly French word for 'therefore', I like it.*