Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Look Of Love.

Its been well documented that I dislike the David Beckham, not just on the grounds that hes a spoiled ponce and not a very honourable sportsman but also he has that squeaky voice and gives his kids stupid names so he can get tattoos. I also dislike Posh Spice his wife, what a face her sexy look is being angry while sucking a pickle, c'mon shes got a nice smile but oh no she thinks if she looks angry she's hot .

Young gurls in the street do this too, the surly looks that means "I want you to want me" would scare me off if I was a young man. What ever happened to looking friendly and approachable? is this some kind of self defenses method I don't know about because being on high alert like that all the time can be draining.

Here is young Leslie demonstrating the sexy bunged up nose mouth breathing look with a hint of eye allergy for effect, weemen sure do know how to turn on the charm. So men the next time a woman is rude and dismissive to you and squints at you with streaming eyes and nose you're on to a sure thing.